- you can select, delete, update any climb you want to your personal profile
- you can add personal notes, pictures and information like your time, speed,...
- you can calculate interesting additional data about your climb, like Power and Calories used and add them to your climb.
- you'll be the first to get access to new information
- you will get access to special offers
- if you wish, you can become part of the climbbybike community and
- you will be able to compare your time, gears and other personal climb values with other climbbybikers
- you can communicate with fellow cyclists and climbing fans
- and, it's free of charge
Via Myclimbbybike, you can select the climbs you have climbed in the past or will climb in the future, and add personal information like your time, gears used, etc. (maximum 25 climbs).
Your personal passport will allow you to calculate interesting values like about your condition through climbbybike's power and calory calculator.
Myclimbbybike will also be the place where all new additions to climbbybike will be launched. No further information about that yet, cause secret ;-)!